In the last few weeks, we have been bowling in class! Genius, right? It was one of my boys ideas from my all boys class and I have been using the idea in all of my classes. I thought you might want to use the idea too! Here’s what we did:
1) Put on your bowling shoes.
2) You need two fingers and a thumb to bowl.
3) First, the teacher is the pins and the dancers are the ball. I showed them how to do it, you throw the ball down low to the floor towards the pins. Teacher makes a pin shape.
4) Then count to 3 and they throw the ball.
5) The pins fall over!
6) Sometimes, I didn’t fall over, so they had to keep throwing the ball.
7) Then we switch. The dancers get to be the pins and the teacher the ball.
8) Last, we all became the bowling balls and rolled around.
9) I played Michael Jackson, because that always reminds me of bowling!
It’s really fun, and I found that my 3 year old boys seem to have all been bowling before, but my 3 year old girls haven’t! Isn’t that funny! 🙂
Have fun bowling!
p.s. I’m really missing blogging and am trying to find some time to get back into it. I hope you are all still here. xo