Second, Fall is my favorite! New ideas, new classes, new students, a new canvas just ready to be painted on.
Here are some of my goals for the year that I wanted to share:
1) Create and Choreograph a prop dance (for performance)
2) Create New Hello Dances (there are never too many ways to say hello)
3) Organize my itunes. Oh boy, this is a job. I have so many treasures in there that I don’t even know what I have. Is yours organized? I would love to hear how you did it!
4) Record more video of the dances I create with my littles. I write everything down, but I would love to have the video to go along with the lesson. What do you think?
5) Read more, and not about dance, just for me. The “take – time- for- yourself” goal always gets me! I have to remember it, and you too! Ok?
So, what are your goals for this year? Will you share one with us? It’s a great way to hold yourself accountable too! Plus, I would love to hear! 🙂